To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- Technical Cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform, or application, and allow the use of different options or services, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted pages, remembering the elements of an order, the buying process, making an application for registration or participation in an event, using security features while browsing, storing content for dissemination, accessing videos or sound, or sharing content via social networks.
- Customization Cookies: Those that allow users to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria the user determines, such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are monitored by us or by third parties, allowing us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of how people use the services offered.
- Third Party Cookies: The Roof Maxx website can use third-party services on behalf of Point Speak Marketing, collect information for statistical purposes, to see how the users see the site, and to provide other related browsing services.
- Your display preferences, such as contrast colour settings or font size
- If you have already replied to a survey pop-up that asks you if the content was helpful or not (so you won’t be asked again)
Also, some videos embedded in our pages use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and which videos you viewed.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do, some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.